Grow in the Hole is a 2D side view golf game based around an often-growing golf ball and procedurally generated courses. How well can you handle 18 holes when the ball is getting bigger after every failed shot?
The game features:
- 6 single player modes, including an endless mode for those who want the golf to never end.
- Stroke Play and Match Play local multiplayer for two to four players.
- Six additional modifiers to change how the game plays, including 'Mars Gravity' and 'Sticky Balls'.
- Procedurally generated courses and holes, allowing for billions of potential courses.
- Set daily courses that players can play over and over for one day only.
- 24 'awardments' to unlock as players try and do well over the various modes and modifiers.